Apply to CPRP
Application Deadline: January 5 at 5:00 PM CST
Please submit all application materials via PHORCAS.
– Applicants may apply to multiple sites in our residency program for one application fee.
– Applicants should upload their application to each individual site in our program that they wish to apply to.
After learning more about our program, we hope that you are interested in applying for one of our positions.
Applicants MUST meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited school
- Have prior clerkship experience in the provision of advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy setting
- Be eligible for licensure in Wisconsin
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Application Form
- Letter of Interest – In one page, explain how this program will help you meet your career goals
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – Most current
- Official College / School of Pharmacy Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Submit all application materials via PHORCAS.
The Application Form is provided in both PDF and Word document format for your convenience. Please complete and submit the application materials via PHORCAS.
* You will need a current version of Adobe Reader to view the PDF files. This free plug-in can be downloaded from Adobe’s Web site.
Mara Kieser, Program Director
Community Pharmacy Residency Program
School of Pharmacy
777 Highland Avenue, Room 1020
Madison, Wisconsin 53705-2222
Phone: (608) 262-6168
Fax: (608) 890-3648