Located at the University of Wisconsin – Madison 药学院, the 药物化学中心 (MCC) is a center of expertise focused on providing collaborative drug discovery services to chemists, biologists, and the biomedical community across all therapeutic areas. Our mission is to drive translational drug discovery and development through the design and synthesis of novel small molecule based therapeutics.
服务 provided by the 药物化学中心 cover a range of drug discovery activities with flexibility to respond to each client’s specific project needs (please contact us to discuss). Our collaborative drug discovery services include:
- Providing expert opinion to medical researchers seeking medicinal chemistry guidance
- Synthesis of small molecules that have been identified as bioactive
- Development of lead and probe molecules for target identification
- Hit-to-lead optimization to improve drug-like properties
- Construction of libraries of small molecules, synthetic and naturally occurring, unique to 澳门太阳城平台
- Large-scale preparative synthesis to support animal model studies
- Chemoinformatic analysis and rational drug design
- Support for individual and center-based research grants
Though collaborative in nature, MCC services are not free, and an estimate of project costs will be provided prior to project initiation. The MCC works primarily with investigators from 澳门太阳城平台; however, we also extend our services to external universities as well as private sector pharmaceutical and biotech industries.